Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 6: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?


What do I do? Non-work related...this is hard.   Right now what I am doing is easier to answer: i am stalking my new iRobot rumba.  We are on its third use, I am not sure about it yet...a little mistrusting if it will do a good job or not but I am sure it will soon gain my trust (just like the dishwasher.)

Anyway...

I am a newer (nearly 10 months, that is still new right?) mom trying to figure this balancing act out.  I need to give enough at work, with the baby, the house. And the hubby?  Yeah, a true balancing act.  Trying to find the right mix is exhausting and it hurts to think to much to think about it so I will just have to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment