Saturday, July 20, 2013

Five on Friday

Today I am linking up on with the ladies for the "Five on Friday" again.  It's a great way to reflect on the week:

1) I love this new photo collage app that is letting me design the cutest memories like this. (pic frame it is called)

Grant's first holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, 4th of July, and his first birthday 

 I have been looking for something like this for a while but would love any recommendations on any others.

2) My new shoes- it has been a while since I have got myself some cute summer shoes.  Two years ago my work started a no sandals policy but I could not pass these up, I will find somewhere to wear them!



3) Garage sale season.  Every first Friday and Saturday in August our town has the highway  141 sales, a 100 miles of highway with garage sales along the whole route.  My house is a great location for selling so every year a couple girlfriends and I have a garage sale.  It is stressful getting ready for it but I love spending two days just chatting it up in the garage while making a little money.

Having a little one will add the this love as great finds will most likely be out and about for him as well but I have to think of a way to sneak in more toys without the hubs noticing. 

4) I get to see my family tonight!  I have missed my boys this past week and from what the hubs says, Grant has missed his momma!  It has been a good time in Orlando for work, sleeping in a huge bed that gets made by someone else, relaxing training, meeting my co-workers for the first time, and some great food but there will be some extra story snuggle tonight with my little one.

5) My husband.  I think this week was a little hard on him and he has managed to do it alone since Sunday! He has spent hours or a night with Grant alone but five nights in a row is new.  He gets Grant up in the morning and gets him dressed while I drive him to daycare.  At night I get Grant from daycare, play, feed, read, bathe, and hand him over to the hubs for pjs and bed.  It works get for us and if Greg goes to work early, I follow suit not to get out of our routine.  I haven't had Grant alone for five days- I think two or three was the most so I am thankful for him and know that a crabby teething one year isn't always a peach. Lots of love and an extra round of golf should be headed his way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment