Sunday, July 21, 2013

Grants Monthly photos 1-12


One my best friend gave me the cutest photo frame spelling Grant.  She went around Chicago and found letters that matched the colors of his nursery and it has been on his wall since he was three days old.  

Month one I was trying to find something to measure his growth against and this was it.  At first Grant barely covered three letters of the frame and now he just about spans the whole thing.  You can really tell his growth with the frame and the monthly stickers seem to shrink in size month by month.  

As you can imagine trying to get the photos in the end was rather challenging.  I have so many "out takes" that I thought I would be funny to have a collage of them too.  (I used a photographer tip of giving them a small piece of tape to play with and it bought me a shot or two.)

In the end Grant would flip over and run away before I got the camera on so waiting for one perfect one stretched out was not in the cards some months.  All in all I love to compare the progress, like his chubby legs coming in around month 6/7.  

I would recommend doing something like this, of course you notice their growth but looking back-wow!





And then some random funnies...



As always- thanks for stopping by,

Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment