Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog every day for 31 days~ Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less


Ok, I am going to try it, write about a given topic for the next 31 days....this is part of a challenge a couple of blogs I follow are doing which then lead me to http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-every-day-in-may-challenge.html

Are you ready... DAY ONE

The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)

I was city born-Omaha, NE, but raised small town high school football Harlan, Iowa. Grew up on a small acreage in the middle of some big farms with only an outside dog for a pet. I had three sisters until high school when my baby brother was born. Met a boy in high school who twelve years later is my baby daddy and hubby of five years. Left home for college, lost my father unexpectedly and never went back- lived in Council Bluffs, Harlan, Iowa City, Orlando, and Des Moines. Got a great job, my masters degree, a new car, then a baby last summer. Starting a new position in June that will hopefully let me do more of the things I love: be a mommy, craft, travel, cook, and read.

Wow that is amazing that you can pack so much into so little words! Who's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment