Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog challenge Day 2: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at

Day 2: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at.

Hhhmmm

Well, if you asked my husband, he would not say that I am good at keeping up with housework, so what to say?

I believe I am good at finding something to make last minute to eat for the three of us or a crowd. I love company and if the stores would all close, our house would be the last on the block with food (unless I have an extreme couponer in the neighborhood.)

I have a couple of quick hit semi-homemade dessert recipes that take under an hour to have a fresh hot slice of yumminess to impress. For example: one egg, 1/2 cup sugar, and softened block of cream cheese will add a simple cheesecake layer to cookies, brownies, or cakes that come from a box or premade dough.

Also I have on hand a couple long lasting items like cream cheese, canned diced green chiles, canned hormel chile, apples, creasant rolls, plain cereal (corn flakes or Rice Krispies), cool whip, instant jello/pudding mixes, blocks of cheese, crackers, cherry pie filling, boneless pork ribs, ground beef, and tortillas. With theses items I can make so many snacks, dips, main dishes, and desserts to impress a group in a hour or less.

What to eat now, I got options!



No comments:

Post a Comment