Friday, September 13, 2013

Five in Friday


 
1) Sharing good deals:  I went to a baby fair and received several codes for a free 30 day supply of Expecta.  It is a great prenatal, post natal, and boosts milk production.  I have seven codes to email to 7 lucky readers, selected at random from comments on this post!  If you are selected, you will have to register your information and address by 9/30/2013.  


 
2)  Grant's first Christmas present came in the mail.  We got his first and middle name in a wooden puzzle for him to play with on Esty.  I am staying strong and not opening it until then but it is perfect!  Thanks   Webbereduproducts!
 


3) Fall weather- last week into mid this week here in Iowa we had temps at and near 100 degrees!  Todays forecast is in the 70s and last night I went and purchased a couple super cute 18 month onesies at Old Navy for my little one. They have a ton of new ones! 
AND I found my favorite pair of baby jeans in size 18 months!  Grant got these wonderful soft jeans by Carters and I teared up when he outgrew them.  I found them at Younkers yesterday and can't wait to see my big boy in them.  Honestly they remind me of those pajama jeans for littles, how can they be anything but comfortable!
 


4) Vacation in 10 days from today!  We are visiting Seattle to see my little sis and I am dreading packing for our family of three.  Any tips would be helpful!  I over pack for trips myself so I am hoping I can leave some of the nursery here in Iowa.
 
5) Time with the girls:  last night I walked around one store for three hours with a girlfriend and tomorrow a friend and I are headed to Omaha to see another.  I love getting to spend time with them- even with 4-5 kids running circles around us!  

 
Happy Friday to all!!!

2 comments:

  1. That puzzle is awesome! Have a great vacation :)
    Whitney @ work-it-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old navy long sleeve shirts are so cute. I would love to win one of the Expecta supplements if picked.

    ReplyDelete