Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember Day 2: three months off...

Day Two of BlogtemberIf you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?



If I could spend three months off anywhere in the world (no limits on expenses, dream big right?)

I would take my family to Italy, live outside a city  where we could relax with some ocean or mountain views  and take mini trips to Venice, Rome, Florence, and other wonderful cities.  I would take cooking lessons and make pasta from scratch.  The hubby would get to see all the old architecture that Italy's history could offer.  We would let Grant experience another world and teach him to say pizza, pasta, cheese, and gelato.  We would walk some cobble streets and eat our weight in gelato. 

Here is a photo from my last trip to Italy with a girlfriend, I just want to share it all with my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment