Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 3 Blogtember....

Blogtember Day 3. Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 



My piece of useful advice is "if is not going to matter in a couples of days,  weeks, or months it is not worth worrying about and if it means that much say some thing about it now not later."

I get told that I seem calm, cool, and collected all the time.  It's not true, my blood can sure boil, I take a minute (or hour) and move on.  There are some things that will stay with you for longer but after its over, it feels so good to have moved on.  I know it is easier said than done but tell the husband to take his turn cooking dinner or you work outside the house too instead of loosing sleep throwing mental darts at him or worse hoping that he steps on some Legos (yeah those things hurt...)

It's not much but it's what I got!  Now if I could follow it perfectly, happy thoughts...


(I guess what we all really need to have a good time is a yard stick, bucket, and light up wand anyway.)






No comments:

Post a Comment