Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Oh, it's been a while....

We made it through holidays (despite what my house looks like with that 6 foot decorated green thing hanging out in the corner) but things haven't slowed down. Our little one is about ready to turn SIX months (pause for brief momma freak out), sitting up, finally sleeping in his crib, and is a little busy body.

Last year our Christmas card announced our upcoming baby news with a cute photo hunt to find the differences between what our Christmas 2011 and 2012 would look like...2 verses 3 stockings on the mantel with some small baby items mixed in. Yeah, there is nothing "small" about the loads of baby stuff taking over my household (see below.) I find little Mr's stuff everywhere including four things eye level to me in my bedroom as I write this. I don't suppose this gets any better?








No comments:

Post a Comment