Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ok, world...Christmas can be over

Thanks to Pinterest I have a long list of cutesy baby photos my baby boy will have to play an active role in. Since the start of this past holiday season meant me returning to work full time, the holidays went super fast. I was not, not going to put up decorations so a tree and stockings was just fine. I had a goal of posing him for two Christmas photos, baby in a box with a tree background and sitting in front of the tree. At the time of Christmas, little mr. was only sitting for 10 or so seconds so I didn't rush taking our tree down.

We had a adults only vacation the first week in January so I didn't get the chance to get photos then either. This past weekend my goals were photos, hand prints, and pack up the Christmas stuff until next year. Thankfully, I got that done yesterday. My tree is in pieces-needing to fit back in the box but at least its naked.

Not the best or the worse photos in the world...I give you a "yay" and "fail" version- you can pick which is which.....

I have already moved onto to Valentine's day ideas and can't help but giggle at the possibilities of one of the "fail" shots ending up in a graduation or wedding slide show down the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment