Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Yes that is carrots on my glasses thanks for asking...

We have reached the six month mark of babyland so it I got my vita mixer out and steamed up some food. We started with carrots, they were a hit and an orange mess. I can't believe where this stuff all goes: his hair/ears/nose, the table/floor/chair/bib/clothes, mama's clothes/shoes and my glasses.

I had an eye doctor appointment for new glasses and when the lady took them to determine their strength there it was... a drop of dried orange carrots. I got a funny look from her and it got me thinking about the funny situations parenthood has already gotten me into:

1. Finding a dirty diaper (the next size down) under your car seat
2. Having your little one darn near flash your cleavage (and then some) to everyone in church as they were commenting on his cuteness
3. Pulling a pacifier out of your pocket during a work meeting
4. Having a stranger ask me if I had my baby vaginally since his head wasn't deformed
5. Showing up to work with a huge snot crusted streak across your white sweater

And the latest carrots on your eyewear



No comments:

Post a Comment