Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Car + new baby...learning moments

I have learned a couple of things these past six months that I wouldn't have thought of when I registered for or purchased gifts for the baby. I will be sharing my thoughts according to different locations. First up...

Your car: I got a couple of great things I registered for to make my car a family car including a car seat protector, baby mirror, and many hanging toys. Here's the scoop- the carseat carrier handle is suppose to be down in the car so many hanging items either get in the way or are continuously removed; the baby mirror with cute remote doesn't always work or falls off of your visor scaring the shit out of you while driving; and the seat protector that only goes halfway up the seat back can't protect the snagging a ring does when finding that release button very time the carseat comes out.

These are all products that are more a novelty but looking at what actually works with your car is key, otherwise you will be like me with a pony tail holder assisting the baby mirror to be positioned correctly (seriously!)

No comments:

Post a Comment