Monday, March 11, 2013

Goals

Being a new mom is time consuming. I asked my new neighbor a while back what her hobbies were (pre-baby here and 2 years post baby there) and I could not get it when she said working out and cleaning. I love to travel, take photos, cook, read, craft, draw, explore our community, write, play board games, and more. My house and my post baby/returned to work body now wishes I have her hobbies. But with what time?

I hope to get a better hang of my new life and one day possibly hope to mess it up again with baby number two (years away in my present mind set) so I am putting in writing the following goals.

General:

Be better at asking for help
Have more girl time
Do something out and around every two weeks beyond shopping
Keep up with baby books and photo sorting to prevent mass confusion later
Start a big box of things to remove from my house

Weekly:
Deep clean one room of the house
Exercise/walks/wii fit
Complete a Pinterest worthy item/craft/recipe

Monthly:
Update on little ones photo and letter
Read and throw 4 magazines (i have a big backlog)
Reflect on money spent and ways to do better

By the end of 2013:
Print my massive prego journal
Photo book in the 2008 and 2012 year
Scan in all my photos
Find a way to review and relearn some Spanish
Plan our next couples vacation
Visit my sister in Seattle (when she is home from deployment)

I think I have a good start here. Time will tell but for now it is time for sleep, not that I could ever do it better than my little man, found butt up/face down just now. I may get a photo of that in the morning but here is a different one for me to be jealous of...



No comments:

Post a Comment