Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday Cheer in the Blogoshere: Merry Mantel

Today is the first of the Christmas Link-Ups that I will be participating in and the subject is Merry Mantels.


Our fireplace and mantel sit directly below the TV so we I don't have the option of switching in a seasonal print or mirror..well I could cover the TV but I am pretty sure the hubs wouldn't stand for it!  I make do with what I have and so I present our  2013 Mantel:




A stocking for each of us with our initials, the "G" stocking hanger for our last name, some beads, with a couple of extra large silver ornaments.  I added some black metal trees from Target a couple years back.

The last several years our tree has been silver and black but I inserted a turquoise this year and have yet to find a stocking I like to replace the middle red stocking.  When I do, I will insert an updated photo.

Happy holiday decorating and season to all!


Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment