Thursday, November 1, 2012

One year ago...

One year ago today, we found out about our little one! It's like he is already one year old on my mind since he has been around that long in our lives- true back then we didn't know him or her but we knew we were parents! So maybe there should be a happy anniversary for becoming parents? Anyway.... What a year! Those pinks lines turning darker in the low lights of a cruise ship bathroom off the coast of Honduras was the beginnings of our family and I couldn't be happier about the year we have had.

1 comment:

  1. I know just how you feel!!!! You were a momma before you found out! That time goes so fast!!! I'm sitting here thinking about the fact that 3 years ago, I was sitting at the table after Thanksgiving, while my mom rubbed my swollen and super tired prego feet :)

    ReplyDelete