Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas cuteness

First, our little one is already good at sharing germs from daycare which has left my family a coughing, crabby trail of kneenex lately. I am still struggling with the need to get it all done: housework, work, organizing, shopping, good time with Grant, and feel like screaming how does anyone do this- not to mention those with more than one little person. I want to put the tree up for Christmas but the shear thought of the hours that would take just have me wanting a nap. I have been doing a monthly photo collage for family and friends and noticed today the four month one is overdue. I can't overlook a holiday so yesterday I used my "Grant time" to snag a hopeful photo for a Christmas card. I think I have some winners, take a look!

The second one I call "grant's sexy Santa look" but a co-worker said the caption could also be "got milk?" (Either one-I think it is too cute) The last one, after a little editing, will become our 2012 card and then there is a couple other cute ones.

What do you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment