Friday, November 30, 2012

Grant's wish list (things momma thinks look cool)

There are so many things that Grant could get over the holidays but below is his "I am so lucky have enough of list." But since I know that no or little presents only won't be an option for our family (first little one on both sides) I included some things we have been drooling about too!

We have lots: size 2 diapers, blankets- except Aden and Anais swaddles, rattles, stuffed animals, tethers, clothes under nine months, pjs up to 24 months, swimsuits till he's like five-lol, diaper creams, bath supplies, burp cloths, and bibs. (We are so blessed!!!)

Below is,our drool about list (photos from Amazon)

What does your little one have a lot of?


Holland



Update- I started this a couple of days ago and already purchased giraffe for Grant....hey, I waited 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment