Saturday, December 15, 2012

Prego brain and beyond....

During pregnancy my mind that previously recalled many events down to the booth location where we ate dinner while having a night out with friends, turned to mush. I literally checked into the wrong OBGyn office for my first visit and it didn't stop there. One day I reported to my bi-weekly stress test for the baby with two different shoes on. I am not talking a similar shoe, just a different color but a sparkly silver flip flop and a brown flat dress shoe. Then I mailed several baby thank you notes without stamps and hubby had to point out to me why I got them back.

Since the baby, I thought the "prego brain" would go away but I am still waiting. I have already pulled into the garage without stopping at daycare, burned a hole in Grant's bath towel, and on several occasions- call myself while trying to check work voicemails not understanding why when I answer call waiting no one is there. I am hopeful to regain some of that lost "brain power" but for now at least one person is smiling because of me-thankfully not my insurance carrier. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment