Thursday, January 11, 2018

2018 Surving vs. THRIVING

Thanks for visiting!  With a new year brings hopeful thoughts of what the year can bring, things to finally finish, stop doing, start doing, and much more.  I went to my first "Vision Board" party last week and it got me thinking.  

As I made a list of what I want- some were consumer based (new desk chair, more passport stamps, fruit trees); some were personal growth (increase in faith, reading more, reenergized in my day job, doing more writing);  future focus (savings goals, living simpler, more time with family & friends); and health based (drinking more water, running a 5K, noticeable improvement to my overall health beyond the scale) I feel optimistic and welcome 2018.

I feel this year I have a better "head start" then in years past with starting my day off right.  For the last three months,  within the first 30 minutes I have taken three premium nutrition products known as the Thrive Experience by Le-Vel.   Thrive caught my eye when I saw a Facebook about having "all day energy" and it called to me.  

Looking at my list above and the start of my vision board- think I've got this!  2018 has big things coming and I am ready!

For more information about Thrive- check out my page and feel free to shoot me some questions!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment