Friday, January 9, 2015

Five on Friday

Five on Friday



Hello!  New Years Five on Friday addition.  Here are five things I am looking forward to this year:

1.  Baby Goeser #2 due 4/21/2015!  We are keeping the baby's gender  a surprise so getting to know what our family will look like is like the prize at the end of the rainbow.



2.  Seeing this little boy become a loving big brother.  He is so loving already, I can't wait to see what he will do to help this baby!

3.  Time off...I am super blessed and a leave hoarder so I get to soak up 16 weeks with my little ones once the new baby gets here (at 2/3 pay though)!  There are so many fun summer activities that I am dreaming of sitting here in the -15 wind chills at the moment.  

4.   Not to rush this year but I am looking forward to next years winter holidays!  Grant will better understand the Santa thing and sibling photos with holiday decor are just too cute.

5.   Soaking up some date nights with the husband.  The past couple months have been hectic and now that things are slowing down, I think it is time for some alone time.  

Not to bad, only eight days into the year and I am already thinking of the greatness that this year holds.  I hope your year looks just as bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment