Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I am still hammering out the details of what this blog will all entail but thanks for coming by! I want a place to share, vent, and connect with others so I thought this would be a good start.

Background (I am sure more will come later but here's the scoop):


Born.
School.
Married.
School.
Work.
Baby.

So.....

My little one, Grant, turned 14 weeks old today and this is my last week at home with him. I have mixed feelings about going back to work, there is still so much I wanted to get done at home but yet I think that I need to spend time on this. Oh well.....momma needs something else to do!


I started a pregnancy journal after I saw some great examples to document my time and journey. After having a wonderful baby boy, I don't know how much he is going to really enjoy beyond the basics, yearly books, stories, and photos but I really liked the writing piece so enter my solution.

I have had a screaming baby today and most of yesterday so here is what else I've got:

I put this on the baby today since it is so close to Halloween and it was cute. The back side had a cute little saying too and boy was that true at first but hopefully he is emptied out by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment